Welcome to IGET VAPE® Australia. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users. This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users; in other words, we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
Data We Collect
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Information that you enter when you create an account with us.
- Information that you enter while using the services on our website.
- Any other personal information you send to us.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Personal data submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal data for the following:
- Administering our website and business.
- Personalizing our website for you.
- Enabling your use of the services available on our website.
- Sending you goods purchased through our website.
- Supplying services purchased through our website.
- Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you.
- Sending you non-marketing commercial communications.
- Sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
Security of Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
- The payment of a fee.
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
Third Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.